Monday 2 May 2011

First time arrived in Canada

      A day that changed my life forever was the day I came to Vancouver.  On 28 April 2010, I took an airplane with my mother and aunt from China, and arrive in the Vancouver airport.  This was my first time arriving in Vancouver where people have a good life.  It was raining that day, and when we got out of the airport, we took a bus to a hotel which was located in Richmond.  I was excited and a little sad at the hotel because I was going to a new place and I missed my home.  I found that Richmond had many Chinese people.  I thought Richmond was like a small China in Vancouver.  After lunch, I followed my mother and aunt to Bodwell high school, and then I found Bodwell high school was far from Richmond.  I thought Bodwell is located in place where seascape is.  All in all when I arrived in Canada that first day, I was excited, and I become more maturity.  I thought I will have grown up in the dainty place.

1 comment:

  1. Good description of your first day in Vancouver! I find it interesting that you use the word "dainty" to describe this city. Can you explain what you mean? I hope you will have a wonderful semester.

    ReplyDelete