Monday 18 July 2011

My hometown


             My hometown is Chengdu China that has the most beatiful girl of China.  Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan Province, which is known as the "Heavenly State".  There are ten millions people living in my hometown.  My hometown is a beatiful and rich city.  Everyone is warmth and loving their lives.  People like to play mahjong and drink eat.  On weekend, you can find many people play mahjong and drink tea.  People enjoy thier life.  At the same time, my hometown has long history.  Chengdu has built on 198 B.C.  My city has a very cute animal that panda is.  Chengdu is the most beatiful city in my heart.  Welecom to my hometown.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this description of Chengdu, Victor. What a beautiful city! And, of course, I love the photo of the pandas:)

    ReplyDelete